Main Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 01, 2015, 11:34:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length


Run Count
2014FireEMS
Jan62146
Feb60147
Mar59125
Apr55146
May55174
Jun48168
Jul59161
Aug58159
Sep55140
Oct64132
Nov60133
Dec48140
Total6831771

2013FireEMS
Jan70154
Feb49152
Mar55108
Apr43146
May70132
Jun59143
Jul65127
Aug35121
Sep52133
Oct48148
Nov46132
Dec51135
Total6431631

Welcome

Welcome To Our Home


   

Jan 27 2015 Fire Facilities Public Informational Meeting
85 Views

Please join us for the 1st Fire Facilities Public Informational Meeting on Tuesday February 3, 2015, 7:00 PM at Eagle Hill Middle School in the LGI. Two other meetings are scheduled for Thursday February 26th 7:00 PM at Manlius Station 1 and March 7th, 9:00 AM at the Village Center. After 7 year of study and consideration we are excited to present our plan to the public and look forward to a positive referendum vote on March 18, 2015.

Click here for some FAQ's!

main.php?g2_view=core

main.php?g2_view=core

main.php?g2_view=core

1098 Views
Winter heating devices can increase the risk of carbon monoxide.  ...Read More
Jan 01 2014 Home Heating Safety
1044 Views
Winter brings images of cozy, warm nights at home, but it also can be a season when families may be at a higher risk of home fires.   ...Read More
308 Views

Do you have a Kidde combination smoke/CO detector in your home?? Better check! Smoke/CO alarms save lives...but only if they work! Check yours now!


Kidde Smoke/CO Alarm

Recall Summary

Name of product:

Kidde hard-wired smoke and combination smoke/carbon monoxide (CO) alarms

Hazard:

The alarms could fail to alert consumers of a fire or a CO incident following a power outage.

Consumer Contact:

Kidde toll-free at (844) 553-9011 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.kidde.com and click on Recalls for more information.

Report an Incident Involving this Product
written by davidhaase | 165 Views

This is one classes video of what they learned after one of our Public Education Programs!


>
written by davidhaase | 1980 Views | Rating: (0 rates)

11352215-large


Manlius, N.Y. – Manlius police are asking for the public’s help in their investigation of a fire Thursday at The Beverage Outlet recycling center, 312 Fayette St., in the Village of Manlius.

The call came in about 6:30 p.m. It took firefighters about 50 minutes to put out the fire in the building that was filled with plastic bottles and cardboard boxes, said Manlius Fire Chief Paul Whorral. The fire traveled through the building's false roof, he said.

Nobody was injured, he said.

Fire investigators from Onondaga County Emergency Management are investigating the fire, Manlius police said.

Police ask that anyone with information call 682-2212, or 682-8673.


1519 Views
615 Views

Our 2014 Every 15 Minutes Program has now concluded. We truly hope this has a positive impact on the 11th and 12th graders in attendance. A big thank you to all who had a part in presenting this worthwhile program.


LocalSyr.com Article



Syracuse.com Article


Pages: [1] 2 3 4

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc